Installing a Power Point
Do you have enough power points in your home? With more and more gadgets and devices in the home, many of us are finding that we need extra power points than we initially thought. Installing more power points is a simple and easy process a qualified electrician can do to enhance your home.
Power points should only ever be installed by fully licensed electricians. A licensed electrician from Upside Down can perform any and all power point services:
- Repair existing power points
- Upgrade old power points
- Install additional power points
- Test power all power points for safety
With many of us making the move to work from home, there’s never been a better time to upgrade to new power points. There’s more to power point upgrades these days than simply going from a single to a double power point.
Modern power points come in a range of different finishes so you can style them to suit your home. They come with more than just a place to plug the standard cord in too, with USB-A and USB-C points for easy use.
An electrician from Upside Down can install any type of power point to meet your electrical needs.
How to Install a Power Point
Only a licensed electrician can install a power point. When it comes to live electricity and wiring, there’s a lot of room for error if done incorrectly. By incorrectly, we’re talking about electrical fires and electrocution, so this job is best left to the professionals.
Here’s how a skilled and experienced electrician will install your new power point:
- Turn off power to the circuit where the new power point will be installed.
- Conduct a live electrical test to ensure no power is running through the circuit.
- Remove the existing wall plate if upgrading an old power point.
- Identify the current wiring setup so the new power point is installed appropriately.
- Connect the new wiring.
- Install the new power point to the wall and secure it in place.
- Conduct a safety test to check all is working correctly.
- Reconnect power back to the circuit.
You’ll be left with a safe and compliant power point that will last you for years to come.
Choose Us for Your Power Point Wiring
When you’re looking for a licensed electrician to install your power point wiring, look no further than Upside Down. There’s more to our power point installation than meets the eye.
Here’s why you should choose Upside Down:
- Local, fully qualified electricians available 24/7.
- Fully licensed and insured electricians, so you’re covered in case of an emergency.
- Service just one hour after your call*.
- We offer a range of interest free** payment options.
- Same rates no matter what day or time you need us.
- Flexible payment options to suit your needs.
- Same day power point installed, no deposit required.
With that kind of service, you’d be silly to go anywhere else. Don’t let our name trick you, you’ll get a quality service with us every time.
Interest Free** Power Point Installation Cost
The days of having to pay for the entire cost of something as simple as a power point installation are behind us now. You can install now and pay later when you use Upside Down.
Not only do we offer flexible payment options so you can pay it off how you see fit, but we even have interest free** payment plans for eligible customers. You can have all your power points installed today and pay it off with weekly, fortnightly or monthly payments at your own pace.
Simply select a plan with one of our providers – Zip or Humm. Some plans even accept a $0 deposit, so you pay nothing upfront. This means you can keep saving up for that holiday you’ve been dreaming of and get those new power points you so desperately need too.
Your technician can take you through the easy application process and approval usually takes only a few minutes. We also accept payment by cash, cheque or credit card (Visa, Mastercard or American Express).
Upgrade your home’s power capabilities today with Upside Down. Just give us a call now or fill out a booking form and we’ll have you sorted in no time.