Ducted Heating Repair and Installation Services
On a cold night or even a cold morning, the importance of quality indoor heating simply cannot be understated. Ensure your home has round the clock comfort in the cooler months of the year with ducted heating repair or installation services from Upside Down.
We provide trusted and reliable installation, maintenance and repair services to ensure you have fully functional, energy efficient home ducted heating any time of the day or night. Whether your system has stopped working at its best and you need ducted heating repair, or you need a brand new installation for your home, discover what we can do for you.
How Does Ducted Heating Work?
Ducted heating provides climate controlled comfort to your entire home, or even just selected specific rooms of the house. It works by extracting air into the system from inside the house. This air comes into contact with a heat exchanger and is heated by gas combustion. The heated air is then expelled from the ducts in the heating system throughout the home via numerous vents.
An experienced and licensed technician can install these vents either in the floor or the ceiling. The result is luxurious indoor comfort that keeps your home warm without compromising its design or aesthetic appeal. If you have an existing system that needs maintenance, or a new system that requires setting up, speak to Upside Down about our ducted heating repair and installation services today.
Benefits of Ducted Heating Maintenance and Repair
Upside Down provides quality repair and installation services for all makes and models of ducted heating systems. We can even do a complete ducted heating unit replacement if your existing system has reached the end of its natural lifespan. Ducted heating repair or installation offers a multitude of benefits including:
- More efficient and natural heating for the home
- The ability to choose to heat the entire home or selected zones
- The use of natural gas generally helps lower running costs
- Ducted heating produces fewer carbon emissions
- Can be installed in either new or established homes
No matter what type of ducted heating system you have, whether Bonaire or Brivis, TECO or Temperzone, our experienced technicians can have it working at its best before you know it.
Expert Ducted Heating Repair Services Available
There are numerous ducted heating repair services that Upside Down can provide to ensure your system continues to work efficiently and safely. Among them are:
- Checking all parts and components are working properly
- Carbon monoxide testing
- Thermostat testing
- Clean out of any debris in the duct
- Air filter cleaning
- Checks of gas pressure and all connections
- Roof space ductwork checks
Upside Down can inspect and service any make or model of ducted heating system, and with 24/7 emergency services available, can be at your home any time of the day or night.
Why Choose Upside Down?
From our ability to install or service any type of system to our round the clock availability for emergency call outs, there are numerous reasons to choose Upside Down for ducted heating repair or installation.
- Our fully licensed and certified technicians undergo regular training and development to keep their skills and knowledge current and up to date
- We’re available 365 days a year, any time of the day or night, and can be at your home within an hour* of your call for emergency repairs
- We offer a range of interest free** payment options
- We provide an upfront, fixed price quote – you pay by the job, not by the hour
- You won’t be charged extra for after hours, weekend or holiday callouts
- All work is covered by a 12-month workmanship guarantee in addition to the existing manufacturer warranty
- You’ll be issued with a Certificate of Compliance showing that the work was completed by a licensed professional
Upside Down’s ducted heating repair and installation specialists are covered by full public liability insurance, so you can rest easy knowing everyone is protected.
Enjoy Our Interest Free** Terms
Whether you’re looking for ducted heating installation or repair, you can do so knowing eligible customers have the convenience of interest free** payment options available. You can even enjoy the flexibility of choosing weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments.
Select a payment plan with one of our providers – Zip or Humm. Some plans even accept a $0 deposit, so you pay nothing upfront. Application is easy and approval often takes just minutes for most customers.
We also accept payment by cash, cheque or credit card (Visa, Mastercard or American Express).
So don’t hesitate; search for "ducted heating near me" and you’ll certainly find an Upside Down technician in your area. Call or get in touch online with us today.