Evaporative Cooling Service
While many of us welcome the summer heat after months of cold weather, it’s nice to be able to get away from the heat when you want to as well. An evaporative cooling service provides you with that much needed relief from the hot weather, allowing you to enjoy the day - and night - in relative climate controlled comfort.
Whether you’re kicking back on the couch watching the cricket, or simply trying to get a good night’s sleep on a hot night, an evaporative cooler will certainly make any activity easier.
Upside Down delivers expert evaporative cooler installation services for Australian homes, providing the skills and knowledge you need to ensure you get the right cooling system for your needs.
Operating around the clock, we're ready to go when a summer breakdown occurs. You can enjoy fast repairs when you need it the most, or receive a prompt installation service. Upside Down is the reliable choice for an evaporative cooler service or installation
How Does An Evaporative Cooling System Work?
If you’re looking for a home cooling solution that is energy efficient, eco-friendly and cost effective, a high quality evaporative cooler ticks all the necessary boxes. But how does it work?
Evaporative coolers rely on the hot outdoors air for optimal performance. It draws the warm air in from outside, which then passes through a filter consisting of numerous wet pads. This results in the natural process of evaporation, which in turn cools the air and maximises its moisture levels.
They typically come in two different forms - ducted and wall mounted/portable evaporative coolers. Ducted evaporative models enable cooling throughout the entire home, while wall mounted coolers are generally concentrated on single, small rooms.
Evaporative air conditioners require ongoing maintenance to ensure all parts work thoroughly. It's why an evaporative cooling service is always recommended to ensure you have fresh, filtered air flowing throughout your home.
Benefits of Installing an Evaporative Cooler
There are numerous financial and environmental benefits to installing an evaporative cooling service in your home.
- Highly energy efficient – a ducted evaporative cooler can use about the same energy as that used by a refrigerated air conditioner.
- Improved air quality indoors – an evaporative cooler also filters and purifies the air it releases.
- Eco friendly – unlike a refrigerated cooler, an evaporative cooling system doesn’t use chemicals that can potentially harm the planet.
- Environmental benefits – using less electricity than refrigerated systems means that fossil fuel (i.e. coal, natural gas) consumption is reduced as well.
- Easy to maintain – whether you have a ducted or portable system, they are easy to maintain, particularly with regular servicing from a qualified aircon technician.
- Increases air moisture content – an evaporative cooler can marginally boost the moisture level in the air. For people who get dry eyes or experience breathing problems in dryer climates, this can be particularly advantageous.
With the cost of evaporative cooling typically being much more favourable than refrigerated cooling, you can enjoy significant savings on your cooling bills over the summer. Whisper quiet and cost effective; the perfect option for cooling your home.
Upside Down Makes Evap Cooler Installation Easy
For thorough and reliable maintenance, repair or installation of your evaporative cooling service, you can trust Upside Down to get the job done.
- All of our technicians are fully licensed and certified, and complete regular training to keep their skills and knowledge current.
- We’re available 24/7, 365 days a year.
- We offer a range of convenient interest free** payment options
- We aim to be at your address within an hour* for urgent servicing or repairs – any time of the day or night.
- You’ll be given an upfront, fixed price quote, and will be quoted by the job – not by the hour – so there will be no unexpected surprises with the bill.
- All work comes with a 12-month workmanship guarantee on top of the manufacturer’s warranty.
Upside Down evaporative cooler installation techs all come with full public liability insurance, and upon completion of all work will issue a Certificate of Compliance stating that it was carried out by a fully licensed and accredited installer.
Evap Cooling Services and Interest Free** Terms
There’s no need for concern about evaporative cooling installation cost with Upside Down; we provide eligible customers with convenient interest free** payment options that offer the flexibility of weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments. Some plans even accept a $0 deposit, so you pay nothing upfront. Just choose a payment plan with one of our providers, Zip or Humm.
This means you can enjoy the comfort that comes with an evaporative cooling service without significantly affecting the household budget.
Application is easy – your Upside Down technician will help with that – while most customers enjoy approval in just minutes. There’s no time like the present to enquire about an evaporative cooler installation, maintenance or repair.
We also accept payment by cash, cheque or credit card (Visa, Mastercard or American Express).
Call Upside Down or contact us online and one of our customer care team members will get back to you ASAP.