Heating Solutions for the Home
Keep your house toasty warm throughout the cold winter months with one of the many home heating solutions available from Upside Down. Everyone deserves to be comfortable all year round, and your home’s heating system goes a long way towards providing that ultimate comfort. Upside Down can have you living in climate controlled comfort with our heating installation, maintenance or repair services.
Whether you’re having a new system installed in your home, getting your existing heater serviced, or even completely replaced, you can trust our experienced professionals to get the job done right. We install and repair heating solutions of all makes and models to ensure you get the right one for your home.
Find The Right Heating Choice For You
Upside Down can provide your home with an extensive selection of heating choices that deliver the performance you want with the energy efficiency you need. Whether you prefer gas or electric, one of our knowledgeable and experienced technicians will help you determine the best option for your home and budget.
Home heating solutions we install include:
- Split systems
- Ducted gas heating
- Ducted reverse cycle
- Gas flued heaters
- Gas log fires
- Hydronic heating
- Space heaters
- Wall furnaces
All installations are backed by our 12 month workmanship guarantee, on top of the manufacturer’s warranty. You can rest assured, and do so in complete comfort, knowing that you are covered.
Expert 24/7 Emergency Heating Services
Even the best home heaters need a little TLC once in a while to maximise their lifespan, and faults can happen – usually when you least expect them. Thankfully Upside Down has your back and is ready to provide you with essential heating servicing and repairs when you need it most.
We provide urgent and emergency repairs for all types of heating appliances and systems, and we do it any time of the day. From faulty wall furnaces at 9pm on a Sunday night, to broken down space heaters at 9am on a Tuesday morning, our 24/7 heating specialists can provide you with emergency repairs all year round. No matter what time of the day or night.
Upside Down Has Your Heating Needs Covered
In addition to providing expert installation, maintenance and repair services, there are many other reasons to choose Upside Down for your home heating needs.
- All Upside Down technicians come fully licensed and certified, and undergo frequent refresher training to remain up to date with the latest methods and processes
- You’ll be issued with a Certificate of Compliance, as per government regulations, showing work was completed by a licensed and accredited professional
- We’re available for heating installations, maintenance and repairs, and can be contacted for emergency services any time of the day or night – 365 days a year
- We even aim to be at your door within an hour of your call* for urgent service requirements
- We offer a range of interest free** payment options
- Upside Down will give you a fixed price, upfront quote with no additional charges for call outs on weekends, public holidays or outside of business hours
- Our service vans come stocked with everything we need to complete the job – from tools to parts and other materials – with maximum efficiency
- All technicians come with comprehensive public liability insurance for everyone’s protection
With Upside Down you pay by the job, not by the hour, so there won’t be any unexpected surprises. Whether you’re looking for hydronic heating installation or gas log fire maintenance, contact us today for your emergency heating service needs.
Quality Heating on Convenient Interest Free** Terms
If you’re concerned that installing or restoring home heating might impact the household budget, don’t worry; eligible customers can enjoy the peace of mind that comes with Upside Down’s interest free** payment options through providers Zip and Humm. With the flexibility of choosing between weekly, fortnightly or monthly payments, you can have the heating you need, on your terms. Some plans even accept a $0 deposit, so you pay nothing upfront.
Your on-site technician will help with the application process, and approval for most customers will take just minutes. Then Upside Down can get on with fixing or installing your heating system.
We also accept payment by cash, cheque or credit card (Visa, Mastercard or American Express).
So, don't put off that installation in advance, contact Upside Down today. Call now or get in touch online and one of our customer service team will be with you shortly.