Ceiling fans are a surprisingly multipurpose, just like Upside Down!
They are efficient and can suit all seasons and all rooms. If you’re thinking about installing one, here are a few fantastic reasons why you should commit:
- Ceiling fans are more energy efficient and cheaper than air conditioning units
- Their summer/winter setting means you can use them all-year round
- A clockwise spin pushes warm air down for winter
- Anticlockwise pushes cool air down for summer
- Outdoor ceiling variants can add extra comfort to any outdoor dining area
- Ceiling fans with lights or a LED installation are brilliant multipurpose appliances
- Smart ceiling fans can even be controlled via a smartphone or Google Home
- Suits specific room needs
So, if you’re living in an old house with a ceiling fan that wobbles and wobbles, call Upside Down to steady the ship and install something new! We can supply you with our own stock, or you can provide your own. It can be a statement piece to get your friends talking, or a more subtle, low profile installation.
There’s nothing exhausting about exhaust fans, except for climbing on a rickety chair to pull off the cover, having to clean up dust, making eye contact with the possum living in the roof …
Yeah, it’s not nice to clean but you know Upside Down will handle any service and repair for ceiling exhaust fans. Primarily we find these in the bathroom and kitchen, and each one has a slightly different purpose.
Kitchen Exhaust Fans
- Draws up steam, smoke and odours
- Prevents moisture from building up on the walls surrounding your oven/stovetop
- Ensures the kitchen remains well ventilated
- Wall-mounted exhaust fans provide flexibility when the roof cannot be accessed
- A trendy alternative to the traditional kitchen exhaust fan
- Complements your cooktop and kitchen
- Includes Canopy, Fixed, Slideout, Undermount and Island rangehoods
- Ducted ventilation removes smoke and odours, and vents outdoors
- Recirculating ventilation filters air and returns it to the kitchen
- Upside Down works with brands such as Westinghouse, Smeg and Bosch
Bathroom Exhaust Fans
- Removes steam and moisture from the bathroom
- Prevents unhealthy mould and mildew from building up
- Bathroom exhaust fans with heat lamps also warm up the room
- Skylight exhaust versions offer an alternative to let in more natural lighting
- Wall and window mounted exhaust fans can be installed when the roof cannot be accessed
No matter the location, style, job or urgency, Upside Down will be there with our experienced electricians in a jiffy to have you feeling FANomenal all year round.
Technology has come a long way in such a short time and that means your humble ceiling fan has also arrived in the 21st century!
Using Wi-Fi or Bluetooth, you can now connect a ceiling fan to your Google Home or Amazon Alexa and control it with your voice or just a few taps on your phone.
We can either install a new smart installation or investigate whether a smart remote is all you need to add a whole new level of control to your home.
These smart alternatives are great when paired with your air conditioner to provide comfort all year-round, as well as keep the heating and cooling prices down!
Interest Free** Fan Services
Don't forget that Upside Down offers convenient interest free** payment plans through providers Zip or Humm.
With our range of interest free** payment options, you have the flexibility of weekly, fortnightly or monthly instalments, depending on your choice of provider. Some plans even accept a $0 deposit, so you pay nothing upfront.
Your on-site technician can take you through the easy application process and approval usually takes only a few minutes. Then Upside Down can get on with fixing or installing your fan.
We also accept payment by cash, cheque or credit card (Visa, Mastercard or American Express). Upside Down always delivers a quick, long-term solution. Give us a call today.