Saxon Hot Water Systems
The Saxon Hot Water Systems brand may have come to an end in 2011, but its legacy as one of Australia’s premier hot water system manufacturers certainly remains. For homes that do have a Saxon hot water system installed however, they may find their unit nearing the end of its natural lifespan. So if your water system is no longer heating, or is possibly even leaking, now is the time to contact Upside Down. We can service or repair your system, or even install a new model that can continue the effective and efficient work your Saxon hot water service delivered for so long.
Expert Service and Repairs on a Range of Quality Saxon Hot Water Systems
Upside Down’s experienced hot water service and installation specialists can take care of all your Saxon hot water needs. We service and repair a wide range of water heater units and pumps including:
- SolarStar Solar Hot Water Without Solar Panels
- 90L-400L Copper Flow heat exchange electric storage
- 140L/280L TruFlow heat exchange electric storage
- 340L/400L Copper Flow heat exchange heat pump
- 400L solar hot water system
- SuperFlow Storage Displacement Heat Pump
So if you’re getting no hot water from your Saxon water heater and you’re looking to have it repaired or replaced, you can rely on Upside Down’s trusted team to get the job done.
Flexible, Interest Free** Payment Options Available for your Saxon Hot Water Heater
No one plans for their hot water system to just stop working, so it’s understandable that you might not have factored in a call out to a plumber for urgent repairs into your household budget. Upside Down aims to minimise this unexpected stress to your finances with a variety of convenient payment options that offer much needed flexibility and choice. One of our friendly plumbing specialists can assist with one of our zero-deposit, interest free** payment plans to get your Saxon water heater repaired or replaced without blowing your budget.
Why Your Saxon Hot Water System Needs Upside Down
When you find your hot water system leaking or not heating at all, Upside Down is here to help you get instant hot water back up and running in your home. But why should you choose us? Here’s a few reasons why:
- All our plumbers come with a wealth of experience, and are fully licensed and insured
- We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- All Saxon hot water system repairs and replacements come with a 12 month workmanship warranty
- Our plumbers can be at your door within the hour for urgent works
- We won’t slug you with extra fees for weekend, after hours or public holiday call-outs
- All Upside Down service vans come fully stocked with all necessary tools, parts and materials
You can be completely confident in the service and expertise of an Upside Down hot water service specialist.
Book an Upside Down Plumbing Professional Today
If you’re getting no hot water from your Saxon hot water system, and require either a service of your unit or even a complete replacement, there’s no better time than now to get in touch with Upside Down to book one of our trusted plumbers. Call us on 1300 014 333, day or night, or contact us online.