Samsung a Reliable Choice
Samsung, one of the world’s best-known brands in electrical goods, offers an impressive range of air conditioning systems.
An industry leader in technology, it is a top 10 brand globally and a popular choice in Australia.
Samsung manufactures heaters and coolers that are suited to Australia’s tough climatic demands.
That’s why Upside Down heating and cooling technicians are fully trained in the installation and servicing of Samsung products.
Smart Choices in Samsung Products
Samsung provides three main air conditioning systems - wall mounted systems, multi-split systems and ducted systems.
- Wall mounted - also known as a split system, they require no duct work and are relatively easy to install
- Multi-split system - the Samsung Free Joint Multi system allows you to have up to 5 indoor units connected to a single outdoor unit, cooling or heating multiple areas of your home
- Ducted - Samsung inverter reverse cycle ducted air conditioners are designed to enable each room in your home to be cooled or heated by one system
The list of benefits of using Samsung heating and cooling products is considerable and includes:
- Allergy control
- Smoother and quieter all-round performance
- Wi-Fi enabled controls, allowing you to connect your system to your smartphone
- 10-year compressor parts warranty
Quality Service on Samsung
When it comes to installing, servicing and repairing Samsung products, Upside Down cooling and heating technicians go beyond the usual 9-5 schedule.
We offer faster service within the hour*, the same rates any day, all day, and customers pay by the job, not by the hour.
At Upside Down, we back our work with a 12-month warranty which covers workmanship, parts and materials.
No Deposit Interest Free Options**
There’s no need to hesitate when it comes to installing or servicing a Samsung air conditioning unit.
It could be an emergency due to the extremes of winter or summer, or perhaps a unit breaking down, but either way Upside Down’s no deposit interest free plans** will help solve the problem.
Our heating and cooling technicians can take you through the easy application process. Approval usually takes only minutes.
Customers can choose either weekly or fortnightly instalments - whatever suits your situation.
Upside Down is partnered with three interest free payment plan** providers. You can choose from Humm, Zip Pay or Openpay.