Experts in NEC Air Conditioner Systems
The NEC air conditioner has long been a trusted name in the HVAC market, both here in Australia and internationally.
Founded in 1899 as a joint business venture between Japan and the United States, the company has been at the forefront of electronics technology for a vast range of electrical appliances, including air conditioners.
While NEC air conditioner systems are no longer manufactured for residential use, there are many homes across Australia that will still have a unit installed. Whether you have a reverse cycle or a split system, the experienced technicians of Upside Down are here to help you maintain its optimal performance.
Comprehensive Range of Services for your NEC AC
Upside Down may no longer install new NEC air conditioners as they are no longer manufactured, but we can provide all your essential service and repair needs for your existing unit.
Among the services we offer are:
- Maintaining and servicing all parts for continued performance, including compressors, fans and motors
- Thorough cleaning to remove mould and/or bacteria, and to ensure there is no debris to obstruct airflow
- Thermostat testing
- Checking refrigerant gas levels
- Inspections to catch and prevent small problems from becoming costly, large problems
We can provide maintenance and repair services for any NEC air conditioner, whether ducted, reverse cycle or split system. And if your air con is reaching the end of its natural lifespan, we can also install replacement units from one of our other available brands.
Why Choose Upside Down for NEC Servicing?
If you’re looking for a trusted and experienced service technician to repair your NEC air conditioner, you can rely on Upside Down to get the job done right the first time.
We offer numerous reasons to choose us for your servicing and repair needs.
- Our technicians are fully qualified with the right certifications to complete any air con service request
- We are available 365 days a year, and can be at your doorstep any time day or night for urgent callouts
- All jobs come with a 12-month workmanship guarantee for complete peace of mind
- We’ll quote you upfront, and you’ll be charged by the job – not by the hour
- Interest free** payment options
- We’ll ensure a timely and hassle-free completion of the job by ensuring our service vans arrive at your home with all necessary equipment, tools and parts
Upside Down will not hit you with extra charges for after hours, weekend or holiday callouts, so we can be at your home – when you need us to be – without worrying about your finances.
We Offer Interest Free** Payment Plans
A heating and cooling emergency usually happens at the most inconvenient time, particularly when it comes to your budget.
If your NEC ducted air or split system reverse cycle air conditioner does break down unexpectedly, and you call Upside Down for an emergency air con technician for a service or repair, you can do so taking advantage of our flexible payment choices that reduce the potential strain on your household budget.
Simply choose an interest free** payment plan with one of our providers – Zip or Humm. You have the flexibility of weekly, fortnightly or monthly instalments. Some plans even accept a $0 deposit, so you pay nothing upfront.
Your Upside Down technician can take you through the easy application process on site and approval usually takes only a few minutes.
So, contact Upside Down about your NEC air conditioner by phoning or get in touch with us online.