Hitachi Air Conditioner Servicing and Installation
When you have a Hitachi air conditioner in your home, you can be confident in its ability to provide comfort, efficiency and reliability.
The Japanese founded company has been manufacturing appliances for the home since the 1930s and has deservedly forged a reputation for itself as an industry leader when it comes to innovation and technological advancement.
Hitachi’s range of air conditioners embody the company’s vision for creating products that deliver comfort, vitality and peace of mind. They’re all about Living Harmony, and with their line of air con systems, endeavour to be the stimulus behind that harmony.
Upside Down strives to uphold Hitachi’s Living Harmony vision by providing expert service and advice on all installation, maintenance and repair services that get your AC system working effectively and efficiently. We work on all models of all ages and sizes, and with a technician in your local area, we’re ready to help you!
Air Conditioning Systems for all Australian Homes
Hitachi has your heating and cooling solutions sorted with a trusted range of air conditioners to suit any home of any size.
Whether you have a split system or a ducted air service, Hitachi’s commitment to delivering high performance and optimal energy efficiency will see you enjoying year-round comfort. And Upside Down can provide installation, maintenance and repair services for all HVAC systems.
Split system Hitachi air conditioners
Boasting an aesthetically pleasing design and superior functionality, the Hitachi range of split system air conditioners comes in a variety of options including wall mounted, ducted and multi-zone.
- Hitachi’s E-series wall mount split system units deliver 4-way multidirectional airflow for optimal coverage and provide superior energy efficiency with their use of the manufacturer’s unique inverter compressor technology.
- The ducted split system solutions deliver high functionality all while remaining super quiet and boast DC inverter control for maximum comfort. The duct locations are carefully selected throughout the home, and the ducts themselves installed to be aesthetically discreet without compromising on performance.
- For the ultimate climate control option that takes care of up to four zones in the home, Hitachi’s multi-zone split systems offer the best solution. You can even set different temperatures in different rooms of the home with the use of the Utopia option!
An Upside Down technician will be able to discuss your options with you to determine the most effective Hitachi air conditioner solution for your home.
Trusted Service and Advice from Upside Down
In addition to providing Australian homes with gold standard installation, maintenance and repair services for your Hitachi air conditioner, there are numerous other reasons to choose Upside Down for all your AC needs.
Among the many reasons are:
- Every Upside Down technician is fully qualified and licensed, with the appropriate certification, and will provide you with a Certificate of Compliance outlining this upon completion of the work
- We offer 24/7 availability, 365 days a year
- We endeavour to be at your home within an hour* of your call, especially for urgent repair requests
- All work is covered by a 12-month workmanship warranty for your peace of mind
- Interest free** payment options
- Your technician will provide you with an upfront, fixed price quote
- You pay by the job, not by the hour
From duct cleaning to carbon monoxide testing to thermostat repairs and much, much more, Upside Down has all your Hitachi air conditioning needs covered. Discover how we can help you.
We Offer Interest Free** Payment Plans
Sometimes even the best air conditioning systems need a little professional TLC, Hitachi heating and cooling systems included, and often that can be when you least expect it.
It’s understandable then that you might be concerned about how that might affect your household finances. However, with Upside Down you can rest easy knowing that our interest free** payment options for eligible customers can reduce the strain on your budget.
Simply choose a plan with one of our providers – Zip or Humm. You have the flexibility of weekly, fortnightly or monthly instalments. Some plans even accept a $0 deposit, so there's no upfront cost.
Your Upside Down technician can take you through the easy application process on site and approval usually takes only a few minutes.
So, if your Hitachi air conditioner needs an emergency service, or you’re looking for a professional installation, call us or contact Upside Down online.