Fujitsu Air Conditioner a Household Name
Widely regarded as "Australia’s Favourite Air", the Fujitsu air conditioner is a household name no matter where you find yourself in this country.
A highly trusted brand, particularly in the air conditioning market, Fujitsu has made its name thanks to a superior quality range of heating and cooling systems to suit homes of all types, shapes and sizes.
The experienced installation and repair technicians from Upside Down can provide all your essential Fujitsu air conditioner related service needs.
Whether you need a ducted air conditioner for your newly-built home, or require an urgent service and repair on an existing unit in an established property, you can count on us to get the job done to the highest standard.
Fujitsu Air Conditioners Go the Distance
The Fujitsu air conditioner range is built to last and has options available for all types of homes and budgets.
Each system benefits from years of technological innovation and development that ensures optimum performance and maximum energy efficiency.
The split system range is grouped into three different categories:
- Classic – perfect for people buying their first home or simply looking for an affordable unit, the Classic split system uses inverter technology that aids in minimising operating costs.
- Lifestyle – one of the most popular options in the split system range, the Lifestyle series is wall mounted and comes with a human sensor feature that gauges whether anyone is in the room and adjusts energy consumption accordingly.
- Designer – the Designer system perfectly balances functionality and style, and comes with a range of intelligent features including human sensor capabilities, ion deodorisation filters and smartphone climate control functionality.
Fujitsu ducted air conditioner systems can provide indoor climate comfort for up to eight areas within the home. An Upside Down air conditioning technician will install the ducts in your ceiling and direct them to carefully fitted vents in the selected zones of the house. Operating the ducted air unit is easy, with the thermostat fitted to the wall.
Other Fujitsu options include multi head, ceiling floor console and cassette. All Fujitsu air conditioners are designed and produced to uphold strict Australian quality and safety standards.
Trust Upside Down to Look After Fujitsu AC
In addition to installing Fujitsu air conditioners in homes across Australia, Upside Down can also provide a range of maintenance and repair services to ensure your system continues to work safely and effectively.
Among the services we provide are duct cleaning, carbon monoxide testing, scheduled servicing, hydronic heating and much more.
There are numerous benefits to enjoy by calling Upside Down for your installation, service or repair needs:
- All technicians come with the required training and accreditation, as well as the experience, to carry out the job at hand
- We’re available all year round – 365 days a year, 7 days a week
- Our technicians can be at your door within an hour* for any urgent repairs
- We offer a range of interest free** payment options
- We’ll charge you by the job rather than by the hour, and provide you with an upfront quote
- All work comes with a 12-month workmanship warranty in addition to the manufacturer’s warranty
Our service vans are equipped with all the required tools and materials to ensure the job is completed with minimal fuss and maximum ease.
We Offer Interest Free** Payment Plans
Upside Down understands that unexpected things happen, such as urgent air conditioning repairs, and that it’s not always possible to budget for these occurrences.
To ease the stress on your finances, we offer convenient interest free** payment options.
Simply choose a plan with one of our providers – Zip or Humm. You have the flexibility of weekly, fortnightly or monthly instalments, depending on your choice of provider. Some plans even accept a $0 deposit, so you pay nothing upfront.
Your technician can take you through the easy application process and approval usually takes only a few minutes.
If you’re looking for a brand-new Fujitsu air conditioner installation, need to replace an outdated model or just need the service and repair expertise of an experienced technician, get in touch with Upside Down today. Contact us online or phone us for a fast and friendly booking.