Coolair Air Conditioner Systems
The Australian-owned-and-made Coolair by Seeley International is one of the nation’s most trusted and highly regarded air conditioner brands.
It has been manufacturing air conditioning systems and evaporative coolers since the late 1960s, and continues to be a leader in the development and implementation of technological innovation.
If you’re looking for a cost effective, energy efficient evaporative cooling system for your home, you can rely on the quality and expertise of Coolair to deliver. And if you’re looking for an experienced and qualified technician to install, service or repair your Coolair air conditioner, trust Upside Down to get the job done.
Cost-Effective evaporative cooling units
Coolair specialises in the development and manufacture of evaporative cooling systems that offer superior performance while still remaining cost effective.
A Coolair air conditioner is designed and built to go the distance, and offer numerous benefits including:
- Potential energy cost savings of up to 75% when compared to reverse cycle air con systems
- Manufacturer warranties of between 7-10 years depending on the model
- Purified, allergen free, fresh air throughout your house
- Constant, even air flow
- Minimised carbon footprint, which is better for the planet
As an Australian owned brand that manufactures locally too, you can rest assured that all Coolair evaporative cooling systems are designed and made to meet high Australian standards.
Experience the benefits of Upside Down
When you book an Upside Down technician to install, service or repair your Coolair air conditioner, you can trust in their specialist level of service and expertise.
There are many reasons to call Upside Down, including:
- Our technicians come with a wealth of experience, and will provide a certificate of compliance showing the job was completed by a licensed professional
- We can be at your house any time – day or night – any day of the year
- We’ll aim to be at your home within an hour* for emergency repairs and requests
- Upfront, fixed-price quotes mean you’ll know exactly what you’re paying
- Interest free** payment options
- We don’t charge extra for after hours, weekend or holiday call-outs
- All work comes with a 12-month workmanship warranty
Whether you require routine maintenance, urgent repairs or a complete installation, Upside Down has your needs covered.
Interest Free** Coolair Services
In addition to providing upfront fixed price quotes with complete transparency, Upside Down also offers interest free** payment options.
Choose an interest free** plan with one of our providers – Zip or Humm. You have the flexibility of weekly, fortnightly or monthly instalments. Some plans even accept a $0 deposit, so you pay nothing upfront.
Your Upside Down technician can take you through the easy application process and approval usually takes only a few minutes.
It’s this flexibility that reduces any unwanted financial stress and allows you to feel confident in the evaporative cooler servicing work completed by Upside Down.
When you need Coolair installation, repairs or service, simply call us or get in touch online.